Marketing / New York, NY
The Thomas Marketing Services (TMS) group is seeking a seasoned veteran to lead a team of developers. This team is tasked with bringing the marketing strategy for TMS customers to life through exceptional UX/UI development and technology deployment. This fast-paced agency-style role will see you serving as the head development mind and coding leader. You are a results driven and energetic leader who came up through the technology side of an agency who lives to create the most efficient code possible. You have a proven track record of creating innovative website designs and hands on coding expertise. You enjoy delving into the details of why designs will work, prefer to get your hands “dirty”, and always lead from the front.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ability to code in WordPress from the ground up without using themes or pre-existing design frame works (bootstrap, foundation, etc.)
- Experience using CSS preprocessors such as SASS or LESS for website development projects
- Experience coding using CSS grid systems
- Knowledge of HubSpot COS a strong plus
- Focus on coaching team to take advantage of latest evolutions in coding and development
- Act as sounding board and brainstorm leader for design concepts and strategy
- Oversee remote website developers focused on creating and coding the designs for online deployment
- Work closely with Marketing Strategy teams to analyze campaigns
Candidate must have a portfolio of websites for review to be considered. Sample work should reflect sites that were only worked on by the candidate, not a team effort.
This leader will have at least 3 years of agency experience, a history of graphic design and development, and a desire to make a difference. The ideal candidate will be a natural leader, creative thinker, assertive problem solver, and analytical master mind that is right at home in a high-paced environment. Knowledge of the B2B targeting and manufacturing industry a strong plus.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, with Rx, dental and 401(k). This position is located at our NYC HQ, directly across the street from Penn Station. If you are interested in this position, please forward an attached copy of your resume in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org and INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
For more than 118 years, Thomas Industrial Network has been an integral part in the way industrial buyers and sellers connect and communicate. Today, Thomas continues this legacy with an innovative array of internet marketing, content development, and technology solutions designed to help industrial manufacturers share critical product and service information throughout the sourcing and purchasing process. We have several key offerings which include ThomasNet.com®, the leading destination site for specifying and sourcing industrial products and services; the Navigator Platform, a Thomas technology that helps industrial companies solve critical business issues; and Enterprise Solutions that enable companies to manage digital product data for syndication across a variety of business systems and sales channels.