Digital Sales Consultant (Greater New England)
Sales / Boston
Greater New England Territory
Want to Get Serious About Lucrative Sales Career with an Industry Leader? Learn more about our Digital Sales Consultant opportunities
ThomasNet, (www.ThomasNet.com), the leader in internet marketing solutions for small and mid-size industrial companies, has a unique opportunity for a digital sales consultant to represent an established company with proven products & services and unparalleled sales team support.
Here’s why others have enjoyed success representing ThomasNet!!
Experience and Expertise in the Industrial Sector:
• An established company with a rich 110+ year history and a respected brand (Thomas Register/“Big Green Books” – to all digital, in 2006)
• As a digital sales consultant, you’ll benefit from strong customer loyalty /year-over-year high renewal rates
What You Can Expect From Us:
• Our dedicated support for your continued success
• Strong company-created sales collateral, presentations and data support
• Established territory, account and prospect assignments managed through Salesforce.com
• Performance recognition, commissions and bonus potential for high achievers
What This Means For You:
• Uncapped earnings potential. $70-90K+ potential at plan in first full year. Six figure potential realistic year 2, 3 and beyond!
• The digital sales consultant enjoys high commission payouts, plus quarterly/annual additional bonus offerings
• Independent Contractor status, working from your home office
• Your confidence in the fulfillment, performance and recognized value of the products that you sell
• Best in class tools and support to grow your own book of business
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 2 years proven sales experience preferred for the digital sales consultant
• Drive to succeed in a high commission environment as an independent contractor
• A working knowledge of the web and internet marketing
• Solid time management and organizational skills
• Able to build rapport with a variety of personality types
• Experience with Excel, Word and Powerpoint
If you want to take the next step toward a lucrative career with an established industry leader – please send us your resume!