Junior Content Analyst
Editorial / New York, NY
Use Your Analytic Skills to Develop Online Content for an Industry Leader!
Ever wonder where Boeing airplane designers find all the thousands of parts they need to design a new airplane? (Hint – they come to us!) With millions of user sessions each month, ThomasNet.com is the world’s top resource for efficiently finding, identifying and buying the products and services that keep manufacturing and other business operations running. Please visit us at: www.ThomasNet.com.
The Junior Content Analyst will be working in the supplier discovery section of ThomasNet.com, a critical area of our business and a major part of our ThomasNet.com platform.
We are seeking an entry-level, detail-oriented individual with a strong interest in researching web content to join our collaborative Editorial Team. As a Junior Content Analyst, you will work on a variety of projects to ensure the quality of our proprietary database of over 650,000 industrial suppliers, which is used by engineers and procurement professionals to source products.
Responsibilities of the Junior Content Analyst:
- Research and analyze industrial websites to determine appropriate content for inclusion in ThomasNet.com, including creating company profiles.
- Engage in internet research to identify new data elements to add to company profiles.
- As junior content analyst, perform quality control initiatives to validate accuracy of information.
- Continually evaluate ThomasNet‘s content to ensure supplier’s products and services are accurately represented.
- Engage in additional research projects (ex: classifying product catalogs; adding links to supplier listings; adding classifications for a current listing).
Requirements for the Junior Content Analyst:
- Strong research, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task is critical for the editorial content analyst
- Proficiency in Excel and Access
- Detail oriented, deadline-driven
- College Degree or related experience
We offer full benefits including generous time off and summer Fridays.
Interested in becoming our next Junior Content Analyst? Get in touch today!