Digital Sales Consultant (Minneapolis – St. Paul)
Sales / Minneapolis/St Paul
Want to Get Serious About A Sales Career with an Industry Leader? Learn more about our Digital Sales Consultant opportunities…
ThomasNet, (www.ThomasNet.com), the leader in internet marketing solutions for small and mid-size industrial companies, is looking for a digital sales consultant to represent an established company with proven products & services and unparalleled sales team support.
Here’s why others have enjoyed success representing ThomasNet!!
Experience in the Industrial Sector with Digital Expertise:
- An established American company with a rich 110+ year history as a respected brand and authority in Industrial Manufacturing space
- As a Digital Sales Consultant, you’ll benefit from strong customer loyalty, above industry standard renewal rates and a supplier discovery platform unmatched in the digital landscape
What you won’t get as a ThomasNet Digital Sales Consultant:
- Mandatory meetings every morning or afternoon just to check in
- Sales advice from anyone who hasn’t successfully done what we are asking you to do
- Capped earning potential
What You Can Expect From Us as a ThomasNet Digital Sales Consultant:
- Best in-class Onboarding and Orientation to the company
- Strong company-created sales collateral, presentations and data support
- Established territory, account and prospect assignments managed through Salesforce.com
- Performance recognition, commissions and bonus potential for high achievers
What you’ll get as a ThomasNet Digital Sales Consultant:
- $65-80K+ potential at plan in first full year. Six figure potential realistic for year 2, 3 and beyond!
- The digital sales consultant enjoys manageable monthly pay from month one, high commissions, plus quarterly/annual additional bonus offerings
- Independent Contractor status, working from your home office
A look into what our brand new hires six months on the job are experiencing here at ThomasNet:
- 66% close rate on new business sales when utilizing our proven sales process
- $25K in additional commissions for three months of hitting plan
- 17% growth on an existing book of renewable business
Desired Skills and Experience
- Coachable and curious
- Minimum 2 years proven sales experience preferred but not necessary for the digital sales consultant role
- Drive to succeed in a high commission environment as an independent contractor
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Able to build rapport with a variety of personality types
- Experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you want to take the next step toward a career with an established industry leader and become a ThomasNet Digital Sales Consultant – – send your resume to email@example.com.