Marketing / New York, NY
Join the Growing ThomasNet Results Powered Marketing (RPM) team as an SEM Analyst!
Who We Are: The ThomasNet RPM agency team provides digital marketing and customer acquisition services for B2B clients in the manufacturing space. Our wide-ranging digital services drive bottom of the funnel conversions and generate new sales. They include: website design and building; content creation; inbound marketing; email marketing; social media outreach; SEO and SEM.
Please visit http://business.thomasnet.com/rpm to learn more about us.
Is This Opportunity Right for You? The SEM Analyst position is right for you if you are a highly analytical person with great communication skills and a strong focus on delivering exceptional paid search management. The self-starter we seek will quickly and confidently take ownership of a heavy SEM account load, as our paid search offerings have expanded and we’ve rapidly added new clients.
SEM Analyst Responsibilities:
1. Take ownership of client SEM performance, managing all stages of onboarding, research, analysis, strategy formation and campaign management.
- Design and develop high performing paid advertising campaigns for various budgets and target volumes
- Research and analyze client companies and any existing SEM accounts to build or rebuild impactful campaigns.
- Create customized client reporting with insightful and easy to understand analysis. Produce visually appealing charts and tables to concisely communicate trends.
- Utilize AdWords Editor and Excel bulk sheets to efficiently execute major paid search account overhauls and builds.
- Work with various analytics tools to setup and maintain appropriate data collection and conversion tracking.
2. The SEM Analyst will collaborate and communicate with stakeholders on a regular basis:
- Communicate with clients as needed to discuss results, answer questions, develop strategies and execute plans.
- Work closely with Account Strategists to ensure that marketing plans across various channels are aligned and complementary.
- Conduct trainings and share information across departments internally to foster an improved understanding of SEM across the company and its role in a complete marketing plan.
SEM Analyst Job Requirements:
- 1 – 3 years of experience managing large or multiple paid search campaigns through Google and Bing/Yahoo – including evaluating campaign data, developing actionable insights, and communicating your reasoning clearly to stakeholders.
- Experience and comfort using Adwords Editor (or other third party campaign management tool, like Kenshoo, Marin, AdLens, etc) to export, edit and import bulk sheets to make many changes to SEM campaigns in one shot.
- The SEM Analyst should have experience with Google Adwords, including Editor skills and Google Analytics
- Strong Excel skills – comfortable working with and sorting large data sets, creating semi-complex formulas and formatting charts. Prefer experience with VLookup and Pivot Tables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate with all stakeholders, clearly sharing complex ideas.
- Client facing experience is a plus.
- Experience with B2B Marketing, Social Advertising, and Inbound Marketing are big pluses.
- Prefer experience with Kenshoo, Marin, AdLens, HubSpot, Marketo and AdWords Certification
- College degree, preferably in business, marketing, economics, finance or math.